13.4 Removing and installing
the oven glass panels
You can remove the internal glass
panels to clean it. The number of glass
panels is different for different models.
Keep the oven door slightly
open during the cleaning
process. When you open it
fully it may accidentally close
causing potential damage.
Do not use the appliance
without the glass panels.
1. Open the door until it is at an angle of
approximately 30°. The door stands
alone when slightly open.
2. Hold the door trim (B) at the top edge
of the door on both sides and push
inwards to release the clip seal.
3. Pull the door trim to the front to
When you take out the
glass panels the oven
door tries to close.
4. Hold the top edge of the door glass
panels and pull them up one by one.
5. Clean the glass panel with water and
soap. Dry the glass panel carefully.
When the cleaning is complete, install
the glass panels and the oven door. Do
the above steps in the opposite
sequence. Install the smaller panel first,
then the larger.
Make sure that you install
the internal glass panel in
the appropriate seats.
13.5 Removing the drawer
Do not keep flammable
items (such as cleaning
materials, plastic bags, oven
gloves, paper or cleaning
sprays) in the drawer. When
you use the oven, the
drawer can become hot.
There is a risk of fire.
The drawer below the oven can be
removed for cleaning.
1. Pull the drawer out until it stops.
2. Slowly lift the drawer.
3. Pull the drawer out fully.
To install the drawer, do the above steps
in the opposite sequence.
13.6 Replacing the lamp
Risk of electric shock.
The lamp can be hot.
1. Turn off the oven. Wait until the oven
2. Disconnect the oven from the mains.
3. Put a cloth on the bottom of the