Media Configuration Tool Guide
When you input the detailed information on media types with the Add Media Type: Confirm
Addition and click the Next button, the Printer, Driver Details, and the Update Software are
displayed. You can make the final check of what is to be added in this window.
1. Check the items to be added that are displayed in the Add Media Type wizard.
2. Select Add Media Type from Options.
• When adding new media types, select Continues to add new media
• When editing the media type, select Continues to change the display
3. Click the Execute button.
Communication with the printer starts and the following dialog box is displayed.
• When the program cannot communicate with the printer, the following
• The following error message may be displayed with some data to be
Chapter 4 Adding Media Types
type from Options.
order of media types or delete media type from Options.
Do not attempt to print or turn the off while the program is
communicating with the printer.
warning message is displayed. Read the message and click the OK
When the printer media type has been changed by another user: