This dialog box lets you deﬁne when and how you want the LBP-810
Status Window to display. You can also set up sounds that play when
there are errors.
❏ Status Window—lets you select when the Status Window displays.
• Display Printer Status Window while printing—The Status
• Only display Printer Status Window for errors—The Status
❏ Sounds—lets you select when sounds do or do not play.
• Play all sounds—A sound plays whenever there is printer activity.
• Only play warning sounds —A sound plays only when there is a
• Do not play any sounds—Sounds do not play.
• Sound Type—Determines which sound ﬁles to play.
Using the Canon Advanced Printing Technology
Window opens automatically each time you print.
Window opens only when an error occurs.
To manually open the Status Window, click the Status Window icon
in the Windows taskbar, and then click the Canon LBP-810.
You can change display options even as a document prints, but the
changed settings do not take effect until the next print job.