Built-in heater ready light does not illuminate
1. The heater switch is not turned ON ( I ).
2. The power switch is not turned ON ( I ).
Reduce Spray or No Spray
1. Water tank may be empty.
2. Formula tank may be empty.
3. Tank may not be seated completely.
4. Pump may have lost prime.
DirtLifter PowerBrushes do not turn
1. The brush is off or broken.
2. The unit is in the upright position.
Circuit breaker may have tripped.
w w w . b i s s e l l . c o m
To reduce the risk of fire,
electric shock or injury
unplug from outlet before
1. Turn the heater switch ON ( I ).
2. Both switches must be ON ( I ) to
activate the heater ready light.
1. Fill heavy duty bladder with hot
2. Fill formula tank with BISSELL Fiber
Cleansing Formula for cleaning.
3. Turn power OFF ( O ). Remove and
4. Turn power OFF ( O ) and then back
ON ( I ). Wait one minute, then
1. Turn power OFF ( O ) and unplug unit
from outlet. Follow instructions on
2. Brushes only rotate when unit is
reclined using the detent pedal.
Turn the machine OFF ( O ) and
unplug from outlet. Check to see if
foreign object is caught in brush roll.
Remove object. Plug machine back in
to reset circuit breaker.
8 0 0 . 2 3 7 . 7 6 9 1
6/26/08 2:11:56 PM