If you are not using Windows, see the section Setting Up
MS-DOS Software Applications (later in this chapter) for
information on how to install another printer driver and
select a printer control mode.
Printer Setup Within Windows
After you install the Canon BJ-200ex printer driver, you
can run the Windows Setup program to change printer
You can access the Setup program from the Printers dialog
box in the Control Panel, or you can select the Print Setup
option that is available from the File menu of most
applications that run in Windows.
If the Print Setup option does not appear in the File menu for your
application, refer to the user's manual supplied with the
application. It should provide information about changing the
printer setup parameters.
To configure your BJ-200ex printer driver, follow these
1. Start the application you want to use in the Windows
2. Open the document you want to print.
3. Choose Print Setup from the File menu. The Select Printer
4. Click once on the Canon BJ-200ex printer name to select it.
5. Click on the Setup button. Windows displays the Canon BJ-
dialog box appears.
200ex Setup dialog box.
From this screen, you can select the Paper size, Media Type,
Paper Source, Print Selection, Print Quality, Resolution, and