RE-CHARGE THE BATTERY
• Must remove and store the battery separately from the unit when
not in use!
• Must re-charge the battery after use WITHIN 24 HOURS.
• Must re-charge the battery at least EVERY THREE MONTHS
when not in use.
User Manual must be read and understood before use.
Please read and follow the Battery Safety Instruction.
Incorrect battery maintenance may reduce the battery life and
influence its function.
• Our lead-acid battery is designed specifically for
each Seascooter. For your own safety, NEVER
REPLACE THE ORIGINAL SEASCOOTER BATTERY
WITH AN AFTERMARKET BATTERY.
• Only Seascooter with original battery will be warranted by our
• Always contact official dealer/service center to service the
Seascooter. Any changes made by consumer/unauthorized
parties will void the warranty of the Seascooter.
• Visit our website to purchase replacement battery for Seascooter.
• Visit our website to find an original equipment battery distributor in
• Your SEASCOOTER
is supplied with a battery that
needs to be treated carefully as it will release
potentially explosive gases during its normal cycle of
use (off-gassing). Failure to do so can result in an
explosion occurring. Please read the entire manual
thoroughly and follow all instructions.
• Always remove the battery from your SEASCOOTER
when it is not in use and store separately in a well
ventilated area where it is out of the reach of children
and away form heat and ignition sources.
• Do not attach the battery in your SEASCOOTER
until prior to using it.
• Before disconnecting/connecting any cables, open the
nose cone and allow two minutes for any explosive
gases to dissipate.
• Do not use/store/charge the battery in temperatures
above 40ºC (104ºF) as excessive off-gassing may
occur. Keep the battery and SEASCOOTER
shade when not in use.
• Always ensure the unit is dried thoroughly before
opening the Nose Cone.
• Charge the battery as soon as possible after use
within 24 hours.