Connecting Optional Equipment
Using the following instructions, you can connect a wide range of optional equipment to
your TV set. (Connecting cables are not supplied).
Connecting a VCR:
To connect a VCR, please refer to
the section "Connecting the
aerial and VCR" of this instruction
manual. We recommend you
connect your VCR using a scart
lead. If you do not have a scart
lead, tune in the VCR test signal
to TV programme number "0".
by using "Manual Programme
Preset" option. (for details how
to manual programme, see page
12, step a).
Also refer to your VCR
instruction manual to find out
how to find the output channel
of your VCR.
* "PlayStation" is a product of Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
* "PlayStation" is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.
Using Optional Equipment
Connect your equipment to the designated TV socket, as indicated above.
To watch the picture of the connected equipment, press the
correct input symbol appears on the screen.
• Audio / video input signal through the Scart connector C
• RGB input signal through the Scart connector C. This symbol appears only
if a RGB source has been connected.
• Video input signal through the phono socket A and Audio input signal
Switch on the connected equipment.
button on the remote control to return to the normal TV picture.
button repeatedly until the