Digital Camera Setting
For the digital camera operation method and troubleshooting, refer to your digital camera's
For print error messages, see
By operating the digital camera, you can make the following prints:
– You can make a standard print from the image displayed in the single display mode or in
the index display mode.
– You can print specified numbers of images, or make an index print by editing the DPOF.
Images other than Exif may not be index printed.
– For the images taken with an ExifPrint compatible digital camera, the ExifPrint function
can be used.
– If date printing is set from the digital camera, the date when the photograph was taken is
to be printed (excluding the index print).
– Images will be scaled automatically according to the image size set on the digital camera
and the size of the media set on the machine.
The digital camera does not support the following functions:
– Print quality setting
– Machine maintenance
Photo Paper Pro A4
Photo Paper Plus Glossy A4
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss A4
Glossy Photo Paper A4
Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" A4
"Cannot Print Properly from the Digital Camera" on
Printing Photographs Directly from a Compliant Device