(1) Open the Paper Support, then pull out the Paper Support Extension to support the paper.
(2) Press the Open Button to open the Paper Output Tray.
(3) Open up and set the Paper Output Tray Extension completely by pressing down the
hollow on its front side.
(4) Press [Feed Switch] so that the Auto Sheet Feeder Lamp (A) lights.
You can also select the paper source with the printer driver. For details, refer to the Printer
Load the paper.
(1) Load the paper into the Auto Sheet Feeder with the print side face up.
(2) Align the paper stack to the Cover Guide on the right side of the Paper Support.
Ensure that the Cover Guide stands when you load paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder.
(3) Pinch the Paper Guide and slide it against the left side of the paper stack.