Major Functions and Features
This product is designed for use only with the Speed Dome camera, CCTV receiver, and
Samsung Digital Video Recorder.
• Speed Dome camera : Samsung Techwin (SPD-3300/3000/2300/2500/2200/1600)
PELCO-D, PANASONIC (WV-CS854A), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (SCC-643-641)
• CCTV Receiver : SRX-100B
• DVR : Samsung Techwin (SVR-1650/1640/950/1630/430)
• MATRIX : Samsung Techwin (SMX-25632)
- It is possible to totally control the 255 Speed Dome camera, CCTV Receiver, Samsung
Matrix and Samsung Digital Video Recorder.
- If the Speed Dome is set to one-way reception (RESPONSE OFF), it is possible to connect a
maximum of 16 subcontrollers, including the master controller.
- If the Speed Dome is set to two-way reception (RESPONSE ON), it is possible to connect a
maximum of 12 subcontrollers, including the master controller.
- Camera control with the joystick, zoom buttons, and focus buttons
- Easy camera preset location setup and movement
- Camera control without an operator through automatic operation mode
The SPD-2500/1600 is set to two-way reception and the SPD-3300/3000/2300/2200 is set
to one-way reception by factory default.
If the Speed Dome (SPD-2500/2200/1600) DIP switch is set to one-way reception, each
sub-controller can be controlled independently. If it is set to two-way reception, sub-
controllers cannot be controlled independently.
Sub-controllers cannot be controlled if the master controller is in use.
• Different surveillance cameras may have different names for the same functions,
depending on the manufacturer.Some functions may not be available for certain
1. System Connections
1-1 Connecting Controller and Junction Box
Controller Connection Cable
Power Adaptor (DC 12V)