• All work related to the installation of this appliance must be performed by qualified
service personnel or system installers.
- If the product is connected or installed improperly, electric shock, fire, severe injury, and/or
damage can result.
• Please install the product on a completely flat floor.
- Always check the strength and stability of the installation location.
- Do not drop the appliance on the floor. This may result in damage or injury.
Do not attempt to disassemble the appliance. To prevent electric shock, do not remove
screws or covers.
- There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Contact qualified service personnel for
• Never use the appliance in places where there are flammable materials.
- Never use the appliance in places where flammable materials such as gas are used.
• This may result in fire, explosion, and other serious accidents.
• Never touch un-insulated parts with wet hands.
- Touching un-insulated parts with wet hands may result in serious electric shock.
• Never expose the appliance to water or moisture.
- If the appliance gets wet, immediately turn the power off.
- Stop using the appliance if it gets wet. Contact the manufacturer immediately.
• Stop using the appliance if there appears to be any operational problem.
- Immediately turn the power off to the appliance if there is any abnormal condition such as
smoke or unusual smells.
- Continuing to use the appliance under abnormal conditions may result in serious damage.
• Always use the recommended power.
- Using incorrect power source ratings may result in fire, electric shock, or damage.
• Always handle the connection cable with care.
- Never damage or modify the connection cable.
- Do not pull, expose to heat, or place heavy objects on the connection cable.
- Non-observance of these warnings may result in fire, electric shock or damage.
• Use the appliance indoors only.
- Do not place the appliance outdoors or expose it to rain or moisture.
- If dropped in water, the appliance may be corroded and damaged.
• Do not use the appliance where there is excessive dust, smoke, or moisture.
- Using the appliance under such conditions may result in fire, electric shock or serious
• Do not operate the appliance in temperatures beyond those specified.
- Excessive heat or cold may damage the appliance.
- Always operate the appliance within the recommended temperature range of 0˚C ~ 40˚C.
• Do not place the appliance in direct sunlight.
- This may discolor the appliance.
• Do not apply excessive shock to the appliance.
- Excessive shock may damage the appliance.
Maintenance and Repair
If the controller body gets dirty, turn the power off and wipe the surface with a soft cloth.
- Do not use chemical agents such as alcohol or benzene. For detailed information on
upgrading the firmware, please direct your inquiries to the installation vendor.
Refer all work related to the installation of this appliance to qualified service
personnel or system installers.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercialenvironment. This
equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference, in which
case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.