Toshiba DW-08T1(S)-MY Instruction Manual page 3

Table of Contents

Advertisement

Before cleaning or maintaining the dishwasher, disconnect the power plug first.
Disconnect
power plug
Do not connect or disconnect the power plug by wet hand.
No touch
This may cause electric shock or fault and cause injuries.
by wet
hand
Do not use damaged power lines, power plug or loose power socket.
Electric
This may cause electric shock or fault, and cause injuries or fires.
shock
Do not damage power line.
Do not damage, cut, process power line or bend, pull, twist or bind power line.
Besides, do not yank the metal part of the power line, or put weights on the line
No
or clamp the power line.
dis-assembly
The power line may be damaged and cause fire or electric shock. If the
and repair
power line is damaged, the damaged line must be replaced by the manufacturer
without
or its service agent or personnel having similar qualificarion, so as to prevent
permission
dangers.
Do not spray water directly onto the parts of the main body of the dishwasher.
No water
This may cause accidents of electric shock or short circuit.
spraying
Do not put flammable materials into the dishwasher.
Do not put flammable materials of kerosene, gasoline, volatile oil, diluent, ethyl
Away from
alcohol etc. as well as dishes having such matters into the dishwasher.
flammable
It will may cause explosion or fire.
materials
Wipe off dust or dirt accumulated on the plug of power line.
The accumulated dust or dirt may cause fire.
Wipe
off dust
Do not touch the inside of the cabinet, steam jets for during operation or
30 minutes after operation.
There is a fear of burning.
Prohibit
Take out the dishes, clean filters, handle it more than 30 minutes after operation.
Instruction
There is a fear of burning.
Do not use extension cord.
It may cause fire due to heat.
Prohibit
It there is abnormality such as the spray arm is not moving, smoke or strange smell,
immediately unplug the power plug and stop using the dishwasher.
Instruction
Please ask the agent you purchased for inspection/repair. There is a danger of
electric shock, fire by electric leakage or short-circuiting.
03

Hide quick links:

Advertisement

Table of Contents
loading

Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel

Table of Contents