Door not closing
Interior light does
DISPOSAL OF YOUR OLD APPLIANCE
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a product it means the
product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC.
2. All electrical and electronic products should be disposed of separately from the
municipal waste stream via designated collection facilities appointed by the
government or the local authorities.
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and human health.
4. For more detailed information about disposal of your old appliance, please contact your
city office, waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.
• Food package is keeping door open.
Move packages that keep door from closing.
• Fridge-freezer is not level.
Adjust the leveling screws.
• The floor on which the fridge-freezer is installed may be uneven or
the fridge-freezer may be unstable.
Slightly raise the front side with the leveling screw.
• No power at outlet.
• When you want to replace the lamp, you must contact service agent.