You can insert up to 301 discs into the disc slots (including
the EASY PLAY slot) in this player.
Press ! to turn on the player.
The front cover opens.
Press DISC CHANGE to turn the indicator on.
Turn the .–/>+ dial until you find the disc slot
where you want to insert a disc, while checking
the disc slot number indicated on the front panel
display or by the slot.
Disc slot number
Disc slot at the
Insert a disc with the playback side facing left.
• Make sure you have inserted the disc into each slot at a
right angle to the rotary table. If the disc is not put in
straight, it may damage the player or the disc.
• Gently place the disc all the way into the slot and do not
release the disc until it is completely seated.
With the playback
side facing left
Repeat Steps 4 and 5 to insert more discs.
Close the front cover by pressing OPEN/CLOSE.
The rotary table turns and the disc slot at the loading
position is set to the playing position.
You can select a disc slot number by skipping by 10 slots
When you select the disc slot number in Step 4, press DISC SKIP
+/– on the remote. Ten disc slots each before and after from the
current disc slot number will be skipped.
• When you insert an 8 cm (3-inch) CD, be sure to attach a Sony
CD-single adaptor (not supplied) to the disc and only use the
EASY PLAY slot.
Do not insert an empty 8 cm (3-inch) CD adaptor. It may
damage the player.
• Do not attach anything such as stickers or sleeves to discs. It
may damage the player or the disc.
• Do not turn the turntable by hand.
• Do not reach inside of the turntable compartment. Always
follow the correct steps for inserting and removing discs.
• When transporting the player, remove all discs from the player.
Failure to remove the discs may cause damage to the player.