Using the Menu
Select not to display date, time and the camera settings data during
Select to display the date and time during playback (p. 51).
Select to display the camera settings data during playback (p. 51).
Select to display the remaining tape indicator for about 8 seconds:
• After you select the CAMERA-TAPE mode with the cassette
inserted, and your camcorder calculates the remaining amount of
• When you touch
Select to always display the remaining tape indicator.
Select when using the Remote Commander supplied with your
Select to deactivate the Remote Commander to prevent your
camcorder from responding to a command sent by another VCR
remote control unit.
• The setting returns to [ON] when you have the power source disconnected from your
camcorder for more than 5 minutes.
Select to turn on the camera recording lamp on the front of your
camcorder during recording.
Select this setting in the following recording situations. The camera
recording lamp will not light up during recording.
• When you do not want the subject to be nervous about being
• When you are recording close to the subject.
• When the subject reflects the recording lamp.
Select to sound a melody when you start/stop recording or when an
unusual condition occurs on your camcorder.
Select to sound a beep instead of the melody.