Exhaust Duct Assembly
EXHAUST DUCT ASSEMBLY
1. Place the Exhaust Duct in the opening. When the
Exhaust Duct Assembly is in the opening correctly,
the flanges will be tightly against the lower edge of
the opening. See Illustration 2.
2. Secure the Exhaust Duct Assembly with the two
IMPORTANT: Secure screws in outer hole.
1. Place the oven adjacent to the wall or cabinet open-
ing. Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet.
2. Carefully guide the assembled oven into the pre-
pared opening. Slide the oven on the Exhaust Duct
Assembly. See Illustration 3. Avoid pinching the cord
between the oven and the wall. Adjust the position of
the oven so that the feet of the oven are fitted into the
recesses of the Exhaust Duct Assembly. See
3. Position the FRAME ASSEMBLY to be square with
the oven. Carefully place the FRAME ASSEMBLY
on the oven. Check that it is level and then secure
with two SCREWS B. See Illustration 5.
4. Secure the bottom portion of the FRAME ASSEM-
BLY with the two remaining SCREWS B. See