The reheat feature provides 3 quick preset settings based
on serving size to reheat food for your cooking convenience.
Example: to reheat 24 ounces of food.
1. Press Reheat pad 3 times to reheat
24oz. of food. 24oz will appear in the
display (see reheat category table).
2. Press START pad.
Reheat cooking suggestions
Use only pre-cooked, refrigerated foods. Cover plate with vented plastic wrap or
waxed paper, tucked under plate. If food is not as hot as you prefer after heating
with Reheat, continue heating using manual time and power level settings.
Cover plate with lid or vented plastic wrap. If food is not as hot as you prefer after
heating with Reheat, continue heating using manual time and power level settings.
Stir foods once before serving.
• 3-4 oz. met, poultry or fish (up to 6 oz. with bone)
• ½ cup starch (potatoes, pasta, rice, etc.)
• ½ cup of vegetables (about 3-4 oz.)
• Casserole-refrigerated foods (for example beef stew or lasagna)
• Pasta-Canned spaghetti and ravioli, refrigerated foods.
8 ounces of food
16 ounces of food
24 ounces of food
1 to 4 servings