AC Line Voltage:
AC Power Required:
Outside Dimensions (not including handle):
Microwave oven Capacity
The International Electrotechnical Commission's standardized method for measuring output wattage. This test method is widely
Internal capacity is calculated by measuring maximum width, depth and height. Actual capacity for holding food is less.
In compliance with standards set by:
– Federal Communications Commission Authorized.
– Complies with Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) rule, CFR, Title 21, Chapter I, Subchapter J.
– Department of National Health and Welfare of Canada.
– This symbol on the nameplate means the product is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
– This symbol on the nameplate means the product is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. for use in USA or Canada.
These microwave ovens are listed by the Canadian Standard Association as certified (CGLMV169 and CPLMV169).
Please check the following before calling for service:
Place one cup of water in a glass measuring cup in the microwave oven and close the door securely.
Operate the microwave oven for one minute at HIGH 100%.
A Does the microwave oven light come on?
B Does the cooling fan work? (Put your hand on the louver above the Interactive Display.)
C Does the turntable rotate? (It is normal for the turntable to turn in either direction.)
D Is the water in the microwave oven warm?
If "NO" is the answer to any of the above questions, please check electrical outlet, fuse and/or circuit breaker. If they are
functioning properly, CONTACT YOUR NEAREST ELECTROLUX AUTHORIZED SERVICER.
A microwave oven should never be serviced by a "do-it-yourself" repair person.
1. If time appearing in the display is counting down very rapidly, check Demonstration Mode on page 17 and cancel.
2. If the oven is set for more than 40 minutes at 80, 90 or 100 percent power level, after the first 40 minutes the power level will
automatically adjust itself to 70 percent power to avoid overcooking. (Not Applicable for Models CGLMV169 and CGPLMV169).
CGLMV169, GLMV169, CPLMV169, PLMV169
Service Call Check
Single phase 120V, 60Hz, AC only
CUL Rating: Single phase 120V, 60Hz, AC only
1640W 14.2 amps.
CUL Rating: 1500W 13.0 amps.
29 15/16"(W) x 16 3/8"(H) x 16 15/16"(D)
21"(W) x 8 7/8"(H) x 14 7/16"(D)
Turntable / Stirrer Fan System
Approx. (net) 55 lb, (gross) 60 lb
2 bulbs 30w max. each (incandescent light bulbs)