EPSON PhotoPC 700
Do not use near water or handle with wet hands. For indoor
Do not use within reach of children.
Do not charge the batteries using an electrical outlet on an
Follow these steps to charge your batteries for the first time:
1. Lift up the cover of the charger and insert all four batteries,
positioning the + and – ends as shown. Then close the cover
2. Turn the charger over and flip the two prongs out of their
3. Plug the charger into an electrical outlet. Both lights turn
red, indicating that the charger is working. When the
batteries are fully charged, after about two and a half hours,
the lights go off.
The charger lights flash to indicate changes in battery temperature
and voltage. If the lights continue to flash for more than half an hour,
the batteries may be damaged or worn out, and should be replaced.
Unplug the charger if the batteries are not fully charged after four
4 - EPSON PhotoPC 700
4. Now charge your batteries again by opening and then
closing the charger. The second charge should take about
two and a half hours.
5. Charge the batteries a third time by opening and closing the
charger again. This charge should take about 20 minutes.
6. After you have charged the batteries three times and both
lights are off, unplug the charger. To avoid overcharging,
don't leave the charger plugged in for long periods of time
after the lights go off.
7. Wait one hour until the batteries cool before removing
them from the charger.
8. Before storing the charger, press down on the prongs to lock
the plug into place.
(For subsequent charges of your NiMH rechargeable batteries,
follow steps 1 through 3, then unplug your charger and follow
steps 7 and 8 above.)
Be sure to always charge the batteries completely to make
them last as long as possible. They can be recharged hundreds
of times, so do not dispose of them until they are worn out.
Keep the charger terminals clean by wiping them with a dry cloth.
Make sure you charge all four batteries before you use them. If you
find that your batteries run out faster after you recharge them a few
times, make sure you discharge them completely before recharging.
If this doesn't help, replace the batteries.
Before you install the batteries, make sure the camera is turned
off (the lens cover is closed). Then follow these steps:
1. Turn the camera upside down with the LCD screen facing
2. Push the battery cover lock down. While holding the lock,
slide the battery cover to the left to open it. Then raise the