TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT USE THIS PLUG WITH AN EXTENSION CORD, RECEPTACLE
OR OTHER OUTLET UNLESS THE BLADES CAN BE FULLY INSERTED TO PREVENT BLADE EXPOSURE. TO
PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
The lightning flash with
arrowhead symbol, within an
equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the
presence of uninsulated
'dangerous voltage' within the
product's enclosure that may
be of sufficient magnitude to
constitute a risk of electric
shock to persons.
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two
blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your
outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles,
and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments / accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
13. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects
have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, has changed its performance, or has been dropped.
14. This appliance shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing water and no object filled with liquids such
as vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
15. Do not overload wall outlet. Use only power source as indicated.
16. Use replacement parts as specified by the manufacturer.
17. The product may be mounted to a wall only if recommended by the manufacturer.
18. Upon completion of any service or repairs to this product, ask the service technician to perform safety
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK DO
NOT REMOVE COVER (OR
BACK), NO USER
SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
DO NOT OPEN
The exclamation point within
an equilateral triangle is
intended to alert the user to the
presence of important
operating and maintenance
(servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the