SET UP & USE
REPLACING THE FUSE
• Disconnect fan from power outlet by grabbing the plug at the end of the cord. Do
not unplug by pulling the cord itself
• Open fuse cover located in the side of the power cord plug by sliding it toward the
plug blades (see Fig. 5)
• Remove fuse carefully by taking a small tool and slowly prying out one end. Once
you have one end out, slowly pry out the other end.
• To avoid the risk of fire, replace only with similar 2.5 Amp, 125V fuse.
• Close fuse cover by sliding cover toward the top of the plug.
CAUTION: Do not attempt to replace the plug itself. Discard the product entirely if
the plug itself is damaged.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• Be sure to unplug from the electrical supply source before cleaning
• Plastic parts of the fan should be cleaned with mild soap and a damp cloth or
sponge. Rinse with clean water to remove any soapy film residue.
• Be sure not to get water or any other liquid inside the motor.