RETRACTABLE VENT WARRANTY
One year from
Time periods listed
(Applicable to the
State of Alaska)
In the U.S.A., your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Home Products, Inc. We authorize no person to change or add to any of our obligations
under this warranty. Our obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by us or an authorized Electrolux Home Products,
Inc. servicer. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items
OF THE CUSTOMER
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions provided with the appliance and in
accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
3. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose
connections or defects in house wiring.
4. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which
are not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory.
5. Damages to finish after installation.
6. Replacement of light bulbs and/or fluorescent tubes (on models with these features).
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES
RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or
exclusion may not apply to you.
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, or for appliances not in ordinary
household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls.
3. Damages caused by services performed by servicers other than Electrolux Home Products, Inc., Electrolux Canada
Corp., or its authorized servicers; use of parts other than genuine Electrolux Home Products parts; obtained from
persons other than such servicers; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply or acts of God.
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily determined.
IF YOU NEED
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill establishes the
warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all
receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux Home Products, Inc. or Electrolux Canada Corp.
This warranty only applies in the 50 States of the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico, and Canada. Product features or specifications as described or illustrated
are subject to change without notice. All warranties are made by Electrolux Home Products, Inc. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by
Electrolux Canada Corp.
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 212378
Augusta, GA 30917
THROUGH OUR AUTHORIZED SERVICERS,
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts of this
product which prove to be defective in materials or
All of the provisions of the full warranties above and the
exclusions listed below apply.
Your retractable vent is protected by this
THE CONSUMER WILL BE
Costs of service calls that are listed under
NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE
Costs of the technician's travel to the home and
any costs for pick up and delivery of the appliance
required because of service.
Electrolux Canada Corp.
6150 McLaughlin Road