Chapter 1 Introduction
Thank you for buying the Advantech's USB-4750 data acquisition mod-
ule. The Advantech USB-4750 is a powerful data acquisition (DAS)
module for the USB port. It features a unique circuit design and complete
functions for data acquisition and control.
1.1 Hardware Features
USB-4750 features excellent measurement & control functions:
• 32 isolated digital input/output channels
• High-voltage isolation up to 2,500 VDC on all channels
• Dry/wet contact support
• Interrupt handling capability
• High-sink current for isolated output channels (100mA max./Channel)
• Digital output value retained after hot system reset
• Programmable Power-Up States for output channels
• Wiring ternimals on module
USB-4750 User Manual
You can install up to sixteen USB-4750's to a
system because of the restriction of device
The power output of an USB port is 500 mA,
while the USB-4750 requires 350 mA (Max.).
This means that if an USB hub is used, it will
need an external power supply to support more
than one USB-4750 device.
For detailed specifications of USB-4750, please
refer to Appendix A, Specifications.