Inserting batteries into the remote
Insert two R6 (size AA) batteries (supplied) by matching the 3 and # ends on the batteries to the
markings inside the compartment. To use the remote, point it at the remote sensor
on the unit.
• Do not leave the remote in an extremely hot or humid place.
• Do not use a new battery with an old one.
• Do not drop any foreign object into the remote casing, particularly when replacing the batteries.
• Do not expose the remote sensor to direct sunlight or lighting apparatus. Doing so may cause a malfunction.
• If you do not intend to use the remote for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to avoid possible damage
from battery leakage and corrosion.