To clean the DVD-ROM reader, wipe it with a soft, damp cloth, using mild
detergent if necessary. Please avoid using solvents such as benzine or
paint thinner. This can cause color changes or deformation of the DVD-
Handling the Disc
• Do not touch the data side of the disc (the side of the disc with no label
• Do not apply paper labels or write on any part of the disc, data side or
label side. Do not use the disc leaved a mark strip paper labels.
• If dust or fingerprints get on the disc, wipe it with a soft cloth from the
center to the edge.
• Do not use benzine, paint thinner, record cleaner, or static repellent.
This can damage the disc.
• Do not place the disc in any place where it will be subjected to direct
sunlight or high temperatures.
99.4.26, 5:32 PM