3. Remove the drain hose from the rear support
and unhook it from sink or spigot.
4. Put the ends of the drain and inlet hose in a
container. Let the water flow out of the hoses.
WARNING! Refer to Safety chapters.
The appliance does not start or it stops during
First try to find a solution to the problem (refer to
the table). If the problem persists, contact the
Authorised Service Centre.
With some problems, the acoustic signals
operate and the display shows an alarm
- The appliance does not fill with water
- The appliance does not drain the water.
- The appliance door is open or not
closed correctly. Please check the door!
If the appliance is overloaded,
remove some items from the drum
and/or keep pressed the door and
time until the indicator
flashing (see the picture below).
button at the same
5. When no more water flows, install the inlet
hose and the drain hose again.
WARNING! Make sure that the
temperature is more than 0 °C before
you use the appliance again. The
manufacturer is not responsible for
damages caused by low temperatures.
- The mains supply is unstable. Wait until
the mains supply is stable.
- No communication between electronic
elements of the appliance. Switch off and
switch on again.
WARNING! Deactivate the appliance
before you do the checks.