Children and vulnerable people safety
Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and
above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Do not let children play with the appliance.
Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless
Keep all packaging away from children.
Keep all detergents away from children.
Keep children and pets away from the appliance door when it is
If the appliance has a child safety device, we recommend you
Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appliance.
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always wear
• Do not install or use the appliance where the
temperature is less than 5°C or higher than
• Make sure that the floor where you install the
appliance is flat, stable, heat resistant and
• Make sure that there is air circulation
between the appliance and the floor.
• Always move the appliance vertically.
• The rear surface of the appliance must be
put against the wall.
• When the appliance is put in its permanent
position, check if it is fully level with the aid
of a spirit level. If it is not, adjust the feet until
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical information on
the rating plate agrees with the power
supply. If not, contact an electrician.
• Always use a correctly installed shockproof
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Do not pull the mains cable to disconnect
the appliance. Always pull the mains plug.
• Do not touch the mains cable or the mains
plug with wet hands.
• Only for UK and Ireland. The appliance has a
13 amp mains plug. If it is necessary to
change the fuse in the mains plug, use a 13
amp ASTA (BS 1362) fuse.