HOW TO U SE
This product is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material, any stickers, and the plastic band around the
• Wash removable parts as instructed in CARE AND CLEANING.
• Pour fresh cold water up to 12 MAX mark.
• Place basket-style paper filter into removable brew basket. Place basket
into brew basket holder.
• Plug cord into standard electrical outlet.
• Brew water through appliance without adding coffee grounds. This
removes any dust or residue that may remain in the system during the
• Discard water and paper filter.
• Turn off appliance, unplug and allow to cool down.
SETTING THE CLOCK
Plug appliance into standard electrical outlet.
The digital clock display flashes 12:00 A.M.
To set the time: Press HOUR button until correct time appears on display. Small
dot in top left corner of digital display indicates P.M.
Press MIN button to select minutes.
Note: If unit is unplugged or power is interrupted even momentarily, the time will
need to be reset.
Open one-piece cover. Fill water reservoir with cold tap water. Use lines on side
of reservoir as a guide. Do not fill past "MAX/12" line.
Important: If too much water is added it will leak from the back of the coffeemaker.
Place paper filter into brew basket. Add ground coffee (we
suggest 1 heaping tablespoon per cup). Place brew basket
Close one-piece cover securely.
Place brew-thru lid on empty carafe, making sure it is in the down position.
Then set carafe on carafe plate.
Note: Coffee may overflow if brew-thru lid is not properly aligned.
Plug cord into an outlet. Press ON/OFF button (indicator light to the left of the
HOUR button will illuminate) and brewing begins. The "Keep Hot" carafe plate
will keep the coffee warm for two hours or until the ON/Off button is pressed.
When coffee grounds are cool, carefully remove and discard used grounds
To turn off coffeemaker at any time press ON/OFF button (indicator light to
the left of the HOUR button will turn off).
Unplug appliance when not in use.
Press tab on carafe lid to pour coffee.