• Be careful not to let objects or
cookware fall on the appliance. The
surface can be damaged.
• Do not activate the cooking zones
with empty cookware or without
• Cookware made of cast iron,
aluminium or with a damaged bottom
can cause scratches. Always lift these
objects up when you have to move
them on the cooking surface.
• This appliance is for cooking
purposes only. It must not be used for
other purposes, for example room
2.4 Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or
damage to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
Disconnect the mains plug from the
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Be careful when you remove the door
from the appliance. The door is
• Fat and food remaining in the
appliance can cause fire.
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Use only neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal
Refer to Safety chapters.
• If you use an oven spray, follow the
safety instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of detergent.
2.5 Internal lighting
Risk of electric shock.
• Concerning the lamp(s) inside this
product and spare part lamps sold
separately: These lamps are intended
to withstand extreme physical
conditions in household appliances,
such as temperature, vibration,
humidity, or are intended to signal
information about the operational
status of the appliance. They are not
intended to be used in other
applications and are not suitable for
household room illumination.
• Use only lamps with the same
• To repair the appliance contact the
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the appliance.
3.1 Location of the appliance
You can install your freestanding
appliance with cabinets on one or two
sides and in the corner.
For minimal distances for fitting check