"IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS"
When using the sewing machine, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
The sewing machine should never be left unattended when plugged in. Always unplug this sewing machine from the electrical outlet
immediately after using and before cleaning.
Always unplug before changing the light bulb. Replace bulb with same type rated 15 watts.
Do not allow this machine to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when the sewing machine is used by or near children.
Use this sewing machine only for its intended use as described in this manual. Use only accessories recommended by the manufac-
turer as contained in this manual.
Never operate this sewing machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged,
or dropped into water. Return the sewing machine to the nearest authorized dealer or service center for examination, repair, electri-
cal or mechanical adjustment.
Never operate the sewing machine with any of the air openings blocked. Keep the ventilation openings of the sewing machine and
foot controller free from the accumulation of lint, dust and loose cloth.
Never drop or insert any object into any openings.
Do not use this machine outdoors.
Do not operate this machine where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
To disconnect, turn the main switch to the symbol "O" position which represents off, then remove plug from outlet.
Do not unplug by pulling on the cord. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull, not the cord.
10. Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the sewing machine needle.
11. Always use the proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the needle to break.
12. Do not use a bent needle.
13. Do not pull or push the fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needle causing it to break.
14. Switch the sewing machine to the off, symbol "O" position when making any adjustments in the needle area, such as threading the
needle, changing the needle, threading the bobbin, or changing the presser foot.
15. Always unplug the sewing machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers, lubricating, or when making any other user
service adjustments mentioned in this instruction manual.
16. This sewing machine is not intended for use by young children or impaired persons without supervision.
17. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this sewing machine.
"SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS"
"This sewing machine is intended for household use."
"Read all instructions before using."
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons: