Select the type of setup you prefer.
Change the default destination folder if
you wish to place the program files
elsewhere, and then click [Next].
• Click [Browse] to select an alternate
• Select "Custom" to install a particular
feature. For example, to install the printer
The following items will be installed.
• P-touch Editor • P-touch Library • Fonts
• Help • Clip Art • Auto Format Templates
• Layout styles • Add-Ins • Manuals • Drivers
Click [Next] and select the features you
want to install on the Select Features
Check on to select and off to unselect the
items to be installed.
The Add Shortcut dialog box appears.
Specify where to add shortcuts (for
easy, one click access) for the Brother
software, and then click [Next].
If you do not want a shortcut created for an
area, clear the check box for that area.
Clear all check boxes to add no shortcuts.
The Start Copying Files dialog box
Installing the Software