1. IMPORTANT NOTICE: DO NOT MODIFY THIS UNIT!
This product, when installed as indicated in the instructions contained in this manual, meets FCC requirements. Modiﬁcations not
expressly approved by Yamaha may void your authority, granted by the FCC, to use the product.
2. IMPORTANT: When connecting this product to accessories and/ or another product use only high quality shielded cables.
Cable/s supplied with this product MUST be used. Follow all installation instructions. Failure to follow instructions could void your
FCC authorization to use this product in the USA.
3. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is
operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation
of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the
interference at his own expense.
1. Do not touch the terminals with your ﬁngers or metal objects. Failure to observe this may result in electric shock or damage to the
2. Ensure the product does not fall or strongly impacted. The internal parts could break, which could then result in electric shock,
fire, or damage to the product.
3. If the product has been damaged, request repair or inspection services from a dealer. Continued use of the product may result in
fire or electric shock.
4. Do not disassemble or alter this product in any way. Failure to observe this could result in ﬁre, electric shock, or damage to the
5. Do not obstruct heat dissipation.
– Do not place a cloth, tablecloth or other such object over the product.
– Do not place the product on top of a rug, carpet, etc.
- Do not wedge or squeeze the product into a narrow space that has poor air circulation.
– Do not block the ventilation holes. Allow ventilation space of at least 1 cm on the top, 1 cm on the left and right, and 5 cm on the
back of this product. Failure to observe the above may result in heat being trapped inside the product and cause a ﬁre or damage
to the product.
6. Do not place the product outdoors or in a location where water may drip on it. Failure to observe this may result in ﬁre, electric
shock or damage to the product.
7. Do not install the product anywhere it will be exposed to dust or humidity, oily smoke or steam, or corrosive gas. Failure to
observe this could result in fire, electric shock, or damage to the product.
8. Ensure that the product is on the level. Do not place it upside down or in a vertical orientation. Failure to observe this may result in
fire, electric shock or damage to the product.
9. Avoid installing the product where foreign object may fall onto the product and/or the product may be exposed to liquid dripping or
splashing. On the top of the product, do not place:
• Other components, as they may cause damage and/or discoloration on the surface of the product.
• Burning objects (i.e. candles), as they may cause fire, damage to the product, and/or personal injury.
• Containers with liquid in them, as they may fall and liquid may cause electrical shock to the user and/or damage to the product.
10. Do not insert foreign objects such as metal or paper in the product. Failure to observe this may result in ﬁre, electric shock or
damage to the product.
11. If thunder is heard, avoid touching the product. Failure to observe this may result in electric shock.
12. The product should be used at least 22 cm away from persons using a pacemaker, deﬁbrillator, or similar device. Failure to
observe this may affect the pacemaker, resulting in a serious accident.
13. Do not use this product near medical equipment. Radio waves from this product may adversely aﬀect the operation of
electromedical equipment. Do not use this product in locations where use of radio waves is restricted, such as near medical
14. Avoid damaging the microphone cables.
• Do not place heavy objects on cables.
• Do not modify cables.
• Do not affix cables using staples.
• Do not apply unnecessary force to cables.
• Do not place cables near heat sources. Doing so may result in fire, electric shock or damage to the product.
15. Be sure to use the microphone cable that come with the product. Using other microphone cables may result in ﬁre, electric shock,
or damage to the product.
16. Ensure your hands are dry when connecting or disconnecting the microphone or cables. Failure to observe this may result in
electric shock or damage to the product.
17. Ensure not to install the product anywhere unstable or where it will be exposed to vibrations as it could fall over or turn upside
down, thus resulting in injury or damage to the product.
18. Ensure not to install the product anywhere it will be exposed to direct sunlight or extraordinarily high temperatures (near a heater,
etc.). Failure to observe this could result in damage to the product.
19. Do not sit/stand on the product or place other objects on top of it. Failure to observe this may result in damage to the product.
20. Ensure not to use the product anywhere it will be exposed to rapid changes in the ambient temperature. Any rapid change in the
ambient temperature could result in condensation on the product, which could then result in damage to the product. Ensure to
leave the product for a while until it has dried off with the power turned off if any condensation has occurred.
21. Ensure to earth any static electricity from your body or clothing before touching the product. Failure to observe this could result in