Finger Click: Register Web Site or Application
1. Click the [Puppy Suite] icon in the System Tray and choose [Finger Click Settings]. The
[Login] dialog box will appear.
2. Verify your finger on the Puppy unit. The [Finger Click Settings] dialog box will appear.
3. Click a finger to link to a particular web site or application.
4. Enter a web site (URL) or application file (.exe) into the box. You can specify an
application file by clicking [Search].
5. Click [Exit]. The [Finger Click Settings] dialog box will close.
Finger Click: Use Finger Click
1. Press the F12 key (default [Display Authentication Dialog Box] key). For information
about the [Display Authentication Dialog Box] key, see Password Provider Settings.
2. Place the finger linked to a registered web site or application on the sensor. Once the
authentication succeeds, the web site or application registered for the finger will open.
Certificate Manager: Using Digital Certificates
A digital certificate (hereafter, "certificate") is a digital credential issued by a trusted authority
known as a Certification Authority (CA), and is a component of a public key cryptography (PKI)
system. This system provides secure communication and identification on networks such as the
internet by utilizing the certificate as both an authentication tool and identity document.
It is not the purpose of this manual to explain certificates and public key cryptography in detail.
But know that by tying the certificate to the Puppy unit's fingerprint verification, you can build
Training Your Puppy® Unit
Figure 1: Finger Click Settings Screen