Communication (If You Use a Cellular Phone)
• If you have performed an unnecessary line feed or entered
alphanumeric string of three lines or more in the user name of the
[Network] settings on the [Preferences] screen of the CLIÉ handheld,
authentication may not be carried out correctly because the
unnecessary line feed or string is not displayed.
• Communication is not possible in places where radio wave does not
reach. Bluetooth communications is data communication. Therefore,
even if you are in a place where you can talk on the cellular phone,
you may not be able to perform Bluetooth communications there.
For detailed information, contact your mobile communications
• Connection may not be performed correctly if you move the cellular
phone in to and out from the service area of your mobile
• Depending on time or the radio wave conditions, data
communication may not be possible. In this case, move the cellular
phone to a different place, or try to establish a connection again after
waiting for a while.
• In a roaming area, data communication may not be possible, and the
service you are usually using may be unavailable. For details,
contact your mobile communications company.
• It is impossible to send/receive fax messages using this Bluetooth
• Transfer rate may become slow depending on the circuit conditions.