Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. Spray nozzle
2. Water-fill cover
3. Dry/Steam selector
4. Spray button
5. Surge-of-steam button
7. Pivoting cord
8. Fabric guide
9. Heel rest
10. temperature-ready indicator light
11. Fabric select dial
12. Water tank
How to Use
This appliance is for household use only.
• Remove all labels, tags and stickers attached to the body, cord or soleplate
of the iron.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Remove and save literature.
• If ironing dry, place appliance on its heel rest on a stable ironing board.
• Uncoil cord and plug into standard electrical outlet.
note: Use ordinary tap water for ironing. do not use water processed through a
home softening system.
Important: For optimum performance, let the iron stand for 90 seconds before
beginning to iron.
tO FILL tHE WAtER tAnK
1. Grasp the water-fill cover and pull it out to expose the
water-fill hole. Be careful not to pull too hard as the
water-fill cover is attached to the inside of the water-fill
2. Tilt the iron and using a clean measuring cup, pour water
into opening until the water reaches the MAX level mark
on the water tank (B). do not overfill.
3. After filling, be sure to push the water-fill cover securely
back into the water-fill hole.
4. Plug in the iron. The power on indicator light comes
tip: If unsure of a garment's fiber, test a small area (on an
inside seam or hem) before ironing.
FOR StEAM IROnInG
1. Turn the steam selector to the desired steam level.
To get maximum steam, set the steam selector to the
middle position (D). Steam is produced as soon as you
hold the iron.
Important: Do not set the selector past the middle position.
2. Turn the fabric-select dial to appropriate setting
(between 4 and 6) for your fabric (E). See fabric guide
on the heel rest and read garment's label to help you
determine fabric type.
• The temperature-ready light glows until it reaches the appropriate
• It then glows on and off during ironing. This is normal.
3. When finished ironing, turn the fabric-select dial to lowest heat setting, move
the selector to and unplug the iron.