If you experience any of the following difficulties, use this troubleshooting guide
to correct the problem.
Should the problem persist, please contact AIBO Customer Link. (See page 3 for
details on AIBO Customer Support/Link.)
AIBO does not activate
after releasing the pause
When you press the pause
button, the chest light
rapidly flashes in green
and orange, and AIBO
emits a warning tone.
AIBO emits a sad
melody and does not
activate when the pause
button is released.
• The battery pack is not installed.
t Insert the battery pack (see AIBO ERS-210/210A, ERS-
220/220A Operating Instructions.) Restart AIBO by
pressing the pause button again.
• The battery power is low.
t Recharge the battery pack or replace it with a charged one.
• The battery pack may have over-heated.
t Power AIBO off and wait until the battery pack cools off.
• The inserted "Memory Stick" does not contain AIBO-ware.
• The inserted "Memory Stick" is not compatible for use with
ERS-210, ERS-210A, ERS-220, ERS-220A.
• The AC adaptor and conversion plug is connected to AIBO's
t Disconnect the AC adapter and conversion plug from
AIBO, than restart AIBO.