Viewing pictures taken by AIBO
With AIBO EYES, you can send photo commands from your PC or mobile
communication device* (*must be able to receive JPEG files). AIBO will perform
the command in the AIBO MAIL that it receives, take a picture, and then send it
back. Up to 10 pictures can be stored on the "Memory Stick".
Voice Signature function
In Private Mode, AIBO will play the Voice Signature (for example; "It's Dad") and
identify the photo command sender. For Voice Signature setup, refer to page 26. For
Recording Voice Signature, refer to page 46.
• The "Memory Stick" can store up to 10 pictures, and will automatically continue to
delete the oldest picture as you exceed 10 pictures.
• Sony is not responsible for any rights-infringement disputes and other issues that may
arise between you and another person or entity resulting from photographs taken with
AIBO. Do not take any photographs that may infringe on another person's or entity's
About the picture (photo image)
• The picture (photo image) will be sent on JPEG format, and will automatically be
stored on the "Memory Stick".
• Picture (photo image): Approximately 180
• Depending on the surrounding light, horizontal lines may appear in the photo or the
photo may have a reddish or bluish hue.
• The image may be distorted if AIBO takes a photo of a fast-moving object.