For your safety the information in this manual must be followed to minimize the risk of ﬁre or
explosion or to prevent property damage, personal injury or loss of life. Do not store or use
gasoline or other ﬂammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
Read all the following instructions before installing and using this appliance.
• Recycle the carton and dispose of plastic bags after the dryer is unpacked. Children might
use them to play. Cartons covered with rugs, bedspreads, or plastic sheets can become
airtight chambers causing suffocation. Place all materials in a garbage container or make
materials inaccessible to children.
• Clothes dryer installation and service must be performed by a qualiﬁed installer or service
• Install the clothes dryer according to the manufacturer's instructions and local codes.
• The electrical service to the dryer must conform with local codes and ordinances and the
latest edition of the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70, or in Canada, the Canadian
Electrical Code CSA C22.1 part 1.
• The dryer is designed under ANSI Z21.5.1/CSA 7.1 or UL 2158 - CAN/CSA C22.2 No.
112 (latest editions) for HOME USE only. This dryer is not recommended for commercial
applications such as restaurants, beauty salons, etc.
• DO NOT stack a dryer on top of washer already installed on pedestal. DO NOT stack dryer
on top of another dryer. DO NOT stack washer on top of dryer. DO NOT stack washer on
top of another washer. DO NOT stack dryer on top of washer without use of manufacturer
approved and correctly installed stacking kit appropriate for your model.
The instructions in this manual and all other literature included with this dryer are not meant to
cover every possible condition and situation that may occur. Good safe practice and caution
MUST be applied when installing, operating and maintaining any appliance.
EXCESSIVE WEIGHT HAZARD
To avoid back or other injury, have more than
one person move or lift the dryer.
DO NOT INSTALL YOUR DRYER:
1. In an area exposed to dripping water or
outside weather conditions.
2. On carpet. Floor MUST be solid with a
maximum slope of 1 inch (2.5 cm).
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Important Safety Instructions
RISK OF FIRE
Do not install the dryer where gasoline or
other ﬂammables are kept or stored. If the
dryer is installed in a garage, it must be a
minimum of 18 inches (45.7 cm) above the
ﬂoor. Failure to do so can result in death,
explosion, ﬁre or burns.