7. Click OK when you're done. The question appears in the Quiz
Questions window listing.
8. Repeat steps 1 through 7 to compose more true/false questions.
Composing multiple choice questions
Multiple choice questions can have between two and six answer
choices, and one or more may be designated as correct answers. A
student can select only one answer for questions with one correct
answer, but can select as many answers as are available on questions
with multiple correct answers.
To write multiple choice questions:
1. With your named quiz open, click Add Question in the Quiz
2. Select Multiple Choice question in the Add Question window.
3. Click OK.
4. Type the text of your question in the Question Text field at the top
of the Multiple Choice Question window.