2. Lift and turn the levers fully on both hinges.
3. Close the oven door halfway to the first
opening position. Then lift and pull forward and
remove the door from its seat.
4. Put the door on a soft cloth on a stable surface.
5. Release the locking system to remove the
internal glass panel.
6. Turn the two fasteners by 90° and remove them
from their seats.
7. First lift carefully and then remove the glass
8. Clean the glass panels with water and soap.
Dry the glass panels carefully. Do not clean the
glass panels in the dishwasher.