2) Select the device you want to unplug or eject and then click [stop];
3) Confirm devices to be stopped and choose [OK] to continue;
4) Click [close] to end the whole operation
Attention: any abnormal interrupt of the linkage of the device to the computer might cause
hurt to the product.
1 Basic Functions
1.1 Turn on and off the player
1) Turn on: Press the Power Button for 3 seconds and the screen will show the Acer
Logo (shown as Pic 1) and enter the main menu interface.
2) Turn off: Press the same button for 3 seconds and the Logo will show again and
later it will turn off automatically. (Shown in Pic 2)
3) Restoration: if any unknown reason causes the player into dead status, the power
button might be invalid. Now the single press of "reset" will help turn on the device
and the system will work normally again.