1 Safety Precautions
• The machine is not to be used if industrial chemicals have been used
• Do not dry unwashed items in the machine.
• Items that have been soiled with substances such as cooking oil, ace-
tone, alcohol, petrol, kerosene, spot removers, turpentine, waxes and
wax removers should be washed in hot water with an extra amount of
detergent before being dried in the machine.
• Items such as foam rubber (latex foam), shower caps, waterproof tex-
tiles, rubber backed articles and clothes or pillows fitted with foam rub-
ber pads should not be dried in the machine.
• Fabric softeners or similar products should be used as specified by
the fabric softener instructions.
• The final part of a drying cycle occurs without heat (cool down cycle)
to ensure that the items are left at a temperature that ensures that the
items will not be damaged.
• Remove all objects from pockets such as lighters and matches.
• WARNING. Never stop the machine before the end of the drying cycle
unless all items are quickly removed and spread out so that the heat
• Adequate ventilation has to be provided to avoid the back flow of
gases into the room for appliances burning other fuels, including open
• Exhaust air must not be discharged into a flue which is used for ex-
hausting fumes from appliances burning gas or other fuels.
• The machine must not be installed behind a lockable door, a sliding
door or a door with a hinge on the opposite side to that of the machine
in such a way that a full opening of the machine is restricted.
• If the machine has a lint trap this has to be cleaned frequently.
• The lint must not be accumulated around the machine.
• DO NOT MODIFY THIS APPLIANCE.
• Servicing shall be carried out only by authorized personnel.
• Only authorized spare parts, accessories and consumables shall be