• Do not touch the recording surface of the CD.
• Do not stick tape etc. on the CD, or use a CD with
tape stuck on it.
• Do not use disc type accessories.
• Clean from the center of the disc and move
• When removing CDs from this unit, pull them out
• If the CD center hole or outside rim has burrs,
use the CD only after removing the burrs with a
ballpoint pen etc.
CDs that cannot be used
• CDs that are not round cannot be used.
• CDs with coloring on the recording surface or CDs
that are dirty cannot be used.
• This unit can only play the CDs with
This unit may not correctly play discs which do not
have the mark.
• You cannot play a CD-R or CD-RW that has not been
finalized. (For the finalization process refer to your
CD-R/CD-RW writing software, and your CD-R/CD-
RW recorder instruction manual.)
This Product is not installed by the manufacturer of a
vehicle on the production line, nor by the professional
importer of a vehicle into an EU Member State.
Information on Disposal of Old Electrical
and Electronic Equipment (applicable for
EU countries that have adopted separate
waste collection systems)
Products with the symbol (crossed-out
wheeled bin) cannot be disposed as
Old electrical and electronic equipment
should be recycled at a facility capable
of handling these items and their waste
byproducts. Contact your local authority
for details in locating a recycle facility
nearest to you. Proper recycling and waste
disposal will help conserve resources whilst
preventing detrimental effects on our
health and the environment.
The marking of products using lasers
(Except for some areas)
The label is attached to the chassis/case and says
that the component uses laser beams that have been
classified as Class 1. It means that the unit is utilizing
laser beams that are of a weaker class. There is no
danger of hazardous radiation outside the unit.