CD/USB device/Audio file/External disc control features
Playing CD & Audio file
When a disc is inserted
Press the [SRC] button.
Select the "CD" display.
• When a CD is inserted, the "IN" indicator is ON.
Pause and play
Press the Control knob.
Each time you press the knob, the audio pauses or
Eject the CD
Press the  button.
• For the audio files and discs you can play with this unit,
refer to <About Audio file> (page 5).
• You can play the file made by KENWOOD Music Editor by
the same operation.
• You can eject the disc for 10 minutes after switching off
USB Device Connection
Remove the cap and connect the
Connect the USB device to the unit
using the USB cable.
• When connecting the USB device, usage of the CA-U1EX
(option) is recommended.