• Do not operate the appliance without food or liquid in the jug.
• Never operate the appliance without the lid.
• Do not use the appliance continuously for more than 1 minutes when processing heavy load.
• The jug cannot be used for blending or grinding hard and dry substances, except for ice cubes. Use
the multi-chopper to grind hard and dry substances (Eg. nuts, candy, rice etc...)
• Be careful if hot liquid is poured into the appliance as it can be ejected out of the appliance due to a
• Never process boiling liquids (max 90°C).
• Do not exceed the maximum filling volume as indicated on the appliance.
• Do not use this appliance to stir paint. Danger, could result in an explosion!
• Do not let the power cord come into contact with hot surfaces or hang over the edge of a table or
• Never use accessories or parts made by other manufacturers not recommended or sold by Electrolux
as it may cause a risk of injury to persons.
• This appliance is for indoor use only.
• This appliance is intended for domestic use only. Electrolux will not accept any liability for possible
damage caused by improper or incorrect use.
• If the appliance is left on without using any speed or programs, it will automatically switch off after 5
• CAUTION: In order to avoid a hazard due to inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-out, this
appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to
a circuit that is regularly switched on and off by the utility.
Before using your appliance for the first time: Remove all packing material such as plastics, stickers
or tags that may be attached to the housing, bowls or attachments. Clean the appliance and
accessories, see instructions: "Cleaning and Care".
Prepare the ingredients: Rinse ingredients thoroughly. Cut the ingredients into 4 to 6 pieces and
remove any hard or large seeds. Remove any thick peel from the fruit or vegetables.
Place the blender blade assembly (E) on the top of the blender blade assembly base (F) and tighten
the jug (D) until it firmly locks into position. Place the assembled jug on the blender base (A) and
rotate it clockwise until it locks into position. (The jug can only be placed in one position). When
locked, the symbol
blender base. Put the ingredients in the jug. (Do not exceed the maximum level as indicated on the
Caution! Always place the sealing ring around the blender blade assembly before operating the
product.. Use only sealing rings provided by Electrolux!
Close the lid by aligning the lever on the lid with the handle of the jug. Insert the measuring cup.
(You can add ingredients through the filler hole after you started processing. Never remove the
measuring cup or the lid while running the product.)
Caution! Never run the blender empty. When processing hot liquids, see step 5.
Processing hot liquids: We recommend to allow hot liquids to cool down (max 90 °C) before filling
the jug. Fill the jug only half full and start processing on low speed. The blender jug can become
very warm – take care to protect your hands and to ventilate steam out through the filler hole. Al-
ways replace the lid before use.
Start the blender: Plug into mains. Press the ON/OFF-button (C), the buttons will light up. Press the
speed 1 or speed 2 button, to select your desired processing speed.
Caution! Keep hands and utensils out of the blending jug while blending.
Caution! Never run the blender empty, running the blender empty can cause overheating and dam-
age the product.
on the blade assembly base should be aligned with the
symbol on the