• Make sure that the appliance is not damaged because of transport. Do not connect a
damaged appliance. If necessary, contact the supplier.
• Remove all packaging before first use.
• A qualified and competent person must do the electrical installation.
• A qualified and competent person must do the plumbing installation.
• Do not change the specifications or modify this product. Risk of injury and damage to
• Do not use the appliance:
– if the mains cable or water hoses are damaged,
– if the control panel, worktop or plinth area are damaged, that you can get access to
the inner side of the appliance.
Contact your local Service Force Centre.
• Do not drill into the sides of the appliance to prevent damage to hydraulic and electrical
Carefully obey the instructions for electrical and water connections.
Water hardness dial
Rinse aid dispenser