1. Switch off the appliance
2. Press and hold the start/cancel button.
3. Turn the programme knob counter-
clockwise until the programme marker
agrees with the first available washing
programme on the control panel.
4. Release the start/cancel button when
the display shows the current adjust-
Example: the display shows
USE OF DISHWASHER SALT
How to fill the salt container:
1. Turn the cap counterclockwise and
open the salt container.
2. Fill the salt container with 1 litre of water
(only for the first time you fill with salt).
3. Use the funnel to fill the salt container
4. Remove the salt around the opening of
the salt container.
5. Turn the cap clockwise to close the salt
It is correct that water comes out from
the salt container when you fill it with
USE OF DETERGENT AND RINSE AID
5. Press the start/cancel button to change
the adjustment. Each time you press the
start/cancel button, the adjustment
goes to the subsequent level.
6. Turn the programme knob to the off po-
sition to keep the operation.
If the water softener is set electronically
to the level 1, the salt indicator stays
Use of detergent
To help the environment, do not use
more than the correct quantity of deter-
Obey the instructions on the detergent
How to fill the detergent dispenser:
1. Press the release button
of the detergent dispenser.
2. Put the detergent in the dispenser
3. If the washing programme has a pre-
wash phase, put a small quantity of de-
tergent on the inner part of the appli-
4. If you use the detergent tablets, put the
tablet in the detergent dispenser
to open the