• If your unit is fitted with a lock to prevent children being trapped inside,
keep the key out of reach and not in the vicinity of the unit.
• Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a
flammable propellant in this appliance.
• Do not store bottles or glass containers in the freezer compartment.
Contents can expand when frozen (fizzy drinks) which may break the
bottle and damage your freezer compartment. (If applicable)
• To avoid contamination of food, pay attention to the following:
- opening the door for long periods can cause a significant increase of
the temperature in the compartments of the appliance;
- clean regularly surfaces that can come in contact with food and
accessible drainage systems;
- clean water tanks if they have not been used for 48 hours; flush the
water system connected to a water supply if water has not been
drawn for 5 days;
- store raw meat and fish in suitable containers in the refrigerator so
that it is not in contact with or drip onto other food;
- two-star frozen-food compartments are suitable for storing pre-
frozen food, storing or making ice-cream and making ice cubes;
- one-, two- and three-star compartments are not suitable for the
freezing of fresh food;
- if the refrigerating appliance is left empty for long periods, switch
off, defrost, clean, dry and leave the door open to prevent mould
developing within the appliance.
• Do not place heavy or wet items on top of the appliance.
IT IS HAZARDOUS FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTHORISED SERVICE
PERSONNEL TO CARRY OUT SERVICING OF REPAIRS WHICH INVOLVE
THE REMOVAL OF COVERS.
TO AVOID THE RISK OF AN ELECTRICAL SHOCK DO NOT ATTEMPT