When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always
be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury, including
1. Read all instructions before using.
2. Remove all packing material and carefully check your ice maker to ensure
it is in good condition and that there is no damage to the ice maker or power
cord and plug.
3. Before using the ice maker for the first time, please wait 2 hours after
positioning it, and keep the transparent lid open for at least 2 hours
4. Pure water is not allowed to be used on this unit, spring water is
5. Ensure the voltage is compliant with the voltage range stated on the rating
label, and ensure the earthing of the socket is in good condition.
6. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or
its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
7. Do not upend this product or incline it over a 45℃ angle.
8. To protect against risk of electric shock, do not pour water on cord, plug
and ventilation, immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
9. Unplug the appliance after using or before cleaning.
10. Keep the appliance 15cm from other objects to ensure the good heat
11. Component parts shall be replaced with like components and that servicing
shall be done by factory authorized service personnel, to minimize the risk
of possible ignition due to incorrect parts or improper service.
12. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and
persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand
the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning
and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the