2. Unzip the bios file; save the .BIN file inside to any location on your
3. Turn the MHD-350 on and connect the USB cable.
4. Copy the .BIN file over to your MHD-350's root directory (do NOT place it
inside a folder).
5. Unplug the USB cable and turn the MHD-350 off.
6. Hold the "PROGRAM" button then turn the player on, an update menu will
7. Release the "PROGRAM" button then tap "PLAY" - "PLAY" - "BROWSE"
to update the bios.
MHD-350 is warranted to be free from failures due to defects in material and workmanship
for one year from the date of original purchase as evidenced by a copy of the purchase
receipt. During the warranty period, Yamakawa (at sole discretion) will repair or replace at
no charge, a product which, in its opinion, is found to be defective.
If the failed product has been modified in any way without the consent of Yamakawa or if the
failure is the result of misuse, abuse, or misapplication, Yamakawa has no obligation to
repair or replace the failed product.
Except as expressly provided above, the hardware and accompanying written materials
(including the users guide) are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind including the
implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This specifically
does not warrant the operation of the hardware and Yamakawa will not be liable for any
direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use
such product even if Yamakawa has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
WARRANTY FOR HARD DRIVE: Yamakawa and its resellers will not be liable or responsible to any
damage caused to your hard drive due to misuse, shock damage or any other problem caused to
your hard drive due to its use in MHD-350.